Re: RC-50 wierdness

yes, but... along with the SAME loops that were recorded live through
an amp.

I'm a pro tools guru, if it were only recording the loops into PT and
synching it with tempo I would have been done in 3.4 seconds like you
said.

what I've done is recorded a song live with the rc-50 running through
an amp.
it's a performance that I don't want to change, just help it out a
little.
so, to help out the sound of it I want to re-record the RC-50 loops
back into pt.
then I have to sync those with the (same) loops that were recorded
already.

do you see what I'm doing now? am I explaining it enough?

I think the only REAL way is to record the loops back into my live
session after the fact for the whole song duration and ignore PT's
tempo.
kind of sucks though cause then if I want to loop other stuff in PT I
have no tempo sync

thanks for your help

teddy