RC-50 wierdness

ok... I found something I don't like about the RC-50.

When I play live with my band and record and everything sounds great,
I of course, want to fly the samples I made live into pro tools
individually so I can have some mixing control.

when I do that and line my pro tools tracks up with a click at the
tempo the RC-50 is at the stuff never lines up with the click.
it's always about .05 bpm off.

any RC-50 users come across this before or find a better solution
than just shifting stuff around?
maybe this is why some others have had sync problems before.

teddy