cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

From: Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com
Subject: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V97 #167
To: Loopers-Delight-d@annihilist.com
Sender: SmartList <lists@slip.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 20:57:14 -0700

------------------------------

Loopers-Delight-d Digest                                Volume 97 : Issue
167

Today's Topics:
  Re: VORTEX                            [ Kim Flint
<kflint@annihilist.com> ]
  cheaply starting out                  [ we are all trucks
<afn39111@afn.org ]
  Re: VORTEX                            [ Roland Eberle <roland@ccnet.com>
]
  hello, yusuf                          [ Dtorn@aol.com ]
  Re: hello, yusuf                      [ Leonardo Cavallo
<LEO@DINONET.IT> ]
  Re: hello, yusuf                      [ Kim Flint
<kflint@annihilist.com> ]
  Re: MIDI Light controllers            [ Charles Cohen
<ccohen@voicenet.com> ]
  Re: hello, yusuf                      [ paulpop@ssnet.com (Paul
Poplawski,  ]
  Vortex wall wart                      [ "Bruce Gerow"
<bgerow@ny.tds.net> ]
  Re: Lexicon address                   [ Randy Jones <ranjones@texas.net>
]
  Re: Vortex wall wart                  [ Kim Flint
<kflint@annihilist.com> ]
  Re: cheaply starting out              [ BlkSwan03@aol.com ]
  Re: cheaply starting out              [ Dave Stagner
<dstagner@icarus.net> ]
  GEAR INFO                             [ Leonardo Cavallo
<LEO@DINONET.IT> ]
  Re: GEAR INFO                         [ "Marc Roche"
<govinda@cyber-dyne.co ]
  Re: GEAR INFO                         [ "c.voit" <c.voit@vtx.ch> ]
  Re: GEAR INFO                         [ "c.voit" <c.voit@vtx.ch> ]
  Re: cheaply starting out              [ buzzard@world.std.com (Sean T
Barre ]
  boomerang                             [ Monkici@aol.com ]
  Re: boomerang                         [ "Mikell D. Nelson"
<mnelson@dmans.c ]
  jamman upgrade                        [ "nicomonguzzi"
<nicomonguzzi@vtx.ch ]
  Re: boomerang                         [ Grover Sheffield
<gls@mindspring.co ]
  Re: seasons & music                   [ mark sottilaro
<msottila@mailbox.sy ]
  Multi-effects Unit                    [ Mark@asisoftware.com (Mark Kata)
]
  Re: Multi-effects Unit                [ "Julia & Dave" <jndk@colba.net> ]
  Re: Multi-effects Unit                [ floyd@voicenet.com ]
  Re: Multi-effects Unit                [ Dpcoffin@aol.com ]
  RE: Lexicon address                   [ "Hogan, Greg"
<ghogan@lexicon.com> ]
  Re: Multi-effects Unit                [ "Mikell D. Nelson"
<mnelson@dmans.c ]
  Re: Multi-effects Unit                [ Paolo Valladolid
<pvallado@wayneswo ]
  Re: Re: Multi-effects Unit            [ Marzzz@aol.com ]

Administrivia:
Looper's Delight
with "subscribe" (or "unsubscribe") in both the subject and the body, with
no
signature files, to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com

To subscribe/unsubscribe to the real Loopers-Delight list, send email
with "subscribe" (or "unsubscribe") in both the subject and the body, with
no
signature files, to:

Loopers-Delight-request@annihilist.com

Check the web page for archives and lots of other goodies!

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html

Your humble list maintainer,

Kim Flint
kflint@annihilist.com