Re: GEAR INFO

Leo

Turtle beach pinnacle

Exept the minijack plugs this card is far from crap
You can load wawes in sample ram ( cheap simms) up to 48 megs make your
key map then you have the kurzweil architecture to tweak your sound
the patch editor is on the TB site. have a look even without the card
I bought the card almost a year ago and the updates/grades have been
constant
It works fine with cubase (from the first day)
for almost nothing you get digital in/out
manual is informative
Lot of FAQ on line
support : never got a human reply but I found the answers on the
mailback helps
tip: you better install it non PnP

As I'm not working for them I'll stop now

Claude

PS: SB yerk :=(