Re: seasons & music

A little thought on this subject again, now that we've had a few chilly
days here in upstate NY.  I find that I do listen to more ambient music
in the winter.  It is probably due to the increased reading that I have
to do for school.  I find it hard to concentrate on difficult material
when I'm listening to music with lyrics or strong themes.  Ambient is
perfect for setting that sonic environment for studying.

-- --
Mark

@
¿??? IAMNOTHERE