Re: Multi-effects Unit

 Mark@asisoftware.com (Mark Kata) asked:
> I'm thinking about getting a new multi-effects unit to patch into my =
> SansAmp PSA-1 preamp and the rest of my looping rig.  I'm currently =
> using a Peavey ProFex Mark 1.
>
> Any suggestions in the low, medium and high price ranges?

I love my Dynacord DRP-15 (distributed by electrovoice).
It's not cheap but it's algorithms and sound quality are wonderful.

And of course there's the effervescent Lexicon LXP-5.  Maybe it's getting
a little long in the tooth but it's a great unit if you can still find
them.
It has nice echo, delay, and pitch special effects programs.  The user
interface is simple for making quick changes.

 - Floyd Miller