Re: Live Looping Interface

Per Boysen schrieb:
> I remember there were something that kept me away from investing in
> it now, maybe because they are not finished with the AU support,

There is a third party AU external available, not as versatile than the
vst~ external, but seems to work, and you can create Pluggos which run
as AU.
In the not so far future, there will be a new Max version 5. But if you
get Version 4.6 now, you'll get a free upgrade...

I'll be happy to help out anybody who is willing to dive into Max
programming. And if I get some sponsorship to come to Y2K8 or the Boise
festival, I will setup a Max/MSP course for loopers, to get all of you
goin... ;-)

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------