Re: Laptop live looping (new issue)

In the last 5 months I have embraced the Laptop as the core of my
setup. Hardware effects and devices no longer seem that enticing to me.
However, If my bookings stay at the level I am at now, I could be
playing close to 140 gigs this year. Some of these last 4 hours. I
sense the Macbook Pro is very solid and stable. I am just concerned
that I might be asking more of it then it will be able to deal with.
Has anyone else dealt with a similar workload with a Laptop on stage?
Thanks
Chris