Re: Most programmable midi foot controller

For Rec/Play/Overdub I have to press the button twice, which makes

seemless looping a big PITA. Rev and 1/2 speed are a single press

though because they do not respond differently to a 0 or 127 value.

It sounds like your current switch is operating in "toggle" mode, it

sends CC 127 when you press it once and CC 0 when you press it again.

You usually want switches that can operate in "momentary" mode where it

sends Note On/CC 127 when you press it and Note Off/CC 0

when you release it.  The FCB and GCP can both do this.

Jeff

Jeff,

I just had another look at the Ground Control- there is no way to change it to momentary mode.
I can set it to 'invert' but that just reverses the value- which isn't much good to me.

Thanks for the help,

Jim