Re: OT: I love it

The comment that struck me most from this was the "think about it" one.

"think about it".  About what?  A conversation/discussion was occurring.  Person A presented a thought, person B said "i don't get your drift"... Person A then says "think about it" as if that somehow will make Person B get what Person A meant.  Hey Person A, that's the whole thing of discussion, if you want someone to understand what you are saying, you have to try.  Telling someone to "think about it" as if that will somehow put them where you are is highschoolish and absurd in a massive level.

Further evinced: you think something, a person listening says "I don't hear what you're saying".  So you say "no, think about it" meaning, "what you are saying".  And yet, how are they supposed to hear it if you won't speak further, since clearly what you've said hasn't shown them such?  You're not asking them to think about IT... you're asking them to think about IT in the ways which YOU do.

I love exemplary egotism.

In a funny, I love to hate, because it's so absurd kind of way.

Nevyn Nowhere
http://www.happyhumans.org
Sad Music for Happy Humans