Re: Obama

> If you hate it that much come live in a country where you don't
> quite have the freedoms and rights you take for granted in the US.

I thought you lived in the UK, not North Korea. lol

> The characteristics rarely tell anything but the truth of it,
> behaviourally.

Sorry, but I have no idea what this means.

> How about the tear-stained people going on about how Obama would
> solve their gas bill problem?  What's that?

Nor this...

> So you might be an educated idiot but I didn't call you one, did I?

You did when you said I (and others) was (were) brainwashed.

> Your assumption that I would act like a Democrat following the 2000
> or 2004 elections is probably not more than a theoristic mistake.

"theoristic"?

>   "Change"?  What change precisely can you refer to?

The move away from Bush/Cheney's imperialism, for starters. Changes
in economic policy, health care reform...etc. etc. for another.

> Oh, it's so AWFUL in the US huh?  Like I said many times since
> moving to the UK, every American should have the chance to be
> deprived of his liberties and freedoms, by the simple act of living
> outside the US.

It's not about liberties and freedoms. It's about trying to pay your
mortgage, fear of losing your job, inability to get (or keep)
healthcare, and a host of other things that matter in our day to day
lives.

By the way, who gives a fat frog's ass about Scientology? I sure
don't. Go fight your way against those people who are also
(apparently) trying to take away your precious freedoms, freedoms
which are already (apparently!) under assault in the UK! lol Leave
those of us who are grounded in reality back here in the US of A
alone to celebrate our victory. Thanks!

Jeff