Re: What's experimental?

I would say "experimental" is more of a loose descriptor than marketing term. For marketing purposes, i'm guessing that in most contexts, "experimental"  = "kiss of death"

it's more of an anti-marketing term.

BTW, George, as a marketing term, I'd imagine "Classical New Age Surf Jazz" would be far, far more effective than "Electronic Guitar". even better would be to just call it "Classical Surf Guitar". I'd buy the tix immediately.

I think for marketing, the accuracy of the the description is less important than the imagery it evokes.