Re:What's experimental? (was: Re: Software Loopers and Hardware Loopers)

> Per wrote:
> Hey - songs, structure and arrangements are great ways to experiment!
> Music being experimental doesn't have anything to do with how it
> sounds, it means the music is part of an exploration process.

What's experimental or not is relative. For example: if I use a simple
soundscape or drone like sound with my funk/rock band, my fellow musicians
consider that as very experimental :) It all depends on what you are used
to.

My personal definition of experimental would be something like everything
which is not planned up front, so the outcome is more or less
unpredictable. ---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/
http://www.myspace.com/sjaakovergaauw

---
Reeds meer dan 2000 Scarlet klanten betalen geen abonnement meer!
Doe mee en surf ook gratis! >> http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mgm