Re: Software Loopers and Hardware Loopers

Apparently, my madness knows no bounds, for I have just purchased a Roland RE-501 off eBay. And I'm looking at that massive tape cartridge (and the Sound-On-Sound switch) in the pictures thinking, "hmmm....perhaps a hardware looper I will be!"

Of course I will still use Mobius. But as Warren mentioned, in a different context. I anticipate the creation of a few tape-based pieces in the nearish future. What is the UPS delivery time to west coast from east coast?

:)