Re: Software Loopers and Hardware Loopers

> BTW, I'm very possibly going to finally abandon my
> always-a-work-in-progress MAX/MSP looper in favor of Mobius now that
> it's on the Mac, ...

Maybe  you can do both? Best of both worlds. I may try that again, but the
last time I did, Max and Mobius would not play nice together and share the
MIDI port. I might try again to see what happens, running Mobius as a VST.
like Mobius because it handles all the meat and pototoes looping very
efficiency, wherease I can use my max looper for all the mangled random
looping.

Kris