Re: Software Loopers and Hardware Loopers

> kris.....does one need to use a laptop to be "avant-garde"?.....hmmmmmm.....michael

I hope not, otherwise I'd be saying that I wasn't playing avant-garde back when I was using only hardware. Jeeesh. :)    I wasn't suggesting that using the laptop was a necessary condition to be avant-garde, only that it was one of many possible sufficient conditions.  I am just exploring a a possible coorelation for the last several festivals in light of Rick's comments.

K-