Re: Let's play a game- it's called Imagine The Perfect Looper

Yeah, I've been a bit naive.

Trying to sound all crazy daisy with my grand master plans.

I'm a Junior and I'm trying to do this as a project, but ideally take it to the point of manufacturing and selling.  In order to do this, I'm going to have to slave over something like C++ or .NET for months .... I have thought upon posting the thread of its tone, especially in its opening invitation "Let's play a game- ".  The promise of its availability by Spring 2009 is a gross underestimation.  When I posted this originally, I hadn't even considered the fact that I need a manufacturer.  So basically, before anything else I'd like to apologize.  I so appreciate everyone's help, advice, perspective, and kindness.

Nick Ingvoldstad