Re: Imagine The Perfect List

The L/D list is inhabited by remarkable people who share their ideas.

I lurk more than I post however a number of posts have sent me to my
studio to try new things.  For example, someone mentioned the use of
"freeze reverb" -- and I discovered that I can make very nice pads by
sustaining selected notes with infinite reverb.

There are many other ideas that people have discussed here that I've
been able to turn into new techniques for my own work.

I am grateful to the Looping community for knowledge, inspiration, and
support.

Many thanks to one and all!

-- Kevin