RE: Let's play a game- it's called Imagine The Perfect Looper

> I've downloaded Mobius and am playing with it and exploring its
> features.  It seems more complicated than I want.

Well, you asked for the Perfect Looper :-)  If you already have an idea
of what you want to build, then perhaps you could start by describing
that and we could offer opinions on what is missing or what isn't
necessary.

> For instance, I don't think it's necessary for the looper to know
> what time signature you're playing in.

Mobius does not require you to think about time signature.  Time
signature is however an important concept if you want to sync with
sequencers or drum machines and want to start and stop on "bars".

Honestly, I don't think this discussion is going to be very useful
until you set some boundaries.  There is no conceivable way you are
going to include all of the features that have been mentioned in a
$500 device, so if that's your goal then we can throttle back the
feature frenzy.

Jeff