Re: Let's play a game- it's called....11.5

Oh my! - 11.5? no-way! Isn't that a bit much?

Seriously tho' - or I guess since we're dreaming here, half-serious then,

I like computers -  a lot. But I don't want to perform w/ one.
It's a complication thing and a personal pref.
That being said I have to have more gear to get the job done.
Additionally, I think loopers are hard core FX addicts (guilty right here).
SO - I'd like a unit like the EDP but, 2x the rack space; the second half
being a nice beefy FX processor.
HERES THE CATCH tho - it must have four major functions:
1) apply fx to only the inbound signal
2) apply fx to the entire master output
3) fx assignments to particular loops (ie...2&4.....or 3&4 or 1234...)
4)input and output at the same time.

Also - don't put anything close to those tiny buttons on the foot pedal.
Maybe control the FX via MIDI,  seems I need one of those anywho.

I know - you can do all this w/ a good mixing board (and I'm getting close)
but, I'm into micro - to have that stuff in one unit? I could do some smaller things
w/ just that and not have to carry around a big rack.

just my $0.03. Oh yeah - you can make mine go up to 10 -
that's good enough for me.

Andy

www.myspace.com/nd01