Let's play a game- it's called Imagine The Perfect Looper

Hey everyone :) this is my first post. Great community here!

My name's Nick; I'm an electrical engineering student at Virginia Tech.  I am on a team of PhD students and ECE Professors designing a music looper intended to be market-competitive.  What I would so greatly appreciate from ye loop enthusiasts are your honest and detailed testimonies!

I read the "building our own looper" thread and would like to bump that idea.  So if this were the greatest dream you ever had, in which The Perfect Looper were to be coming in the mail this afternoon, and you DIDN'T wake up before getting to play with it... what would playing with it be like?  Its features, its interface, its structure, everything.

Since your experience is with existing products, you could describe relative to existing devices like a Boss RC or a JamMan.  Which features are most conducive to a free creative experience with your own personal style?  Which features have annoyances or limitations?

What do you wish your device did?

I hope that with this community as essentially representatives of loop lovers in general, we can make The Perfect Looper a reality.

I promise its availability by Spring 2009.