Re: Another Sought After Effect (MAX/MSP?)

Well, pretty steep as you do want the full spectrum. But a Q control
might be very useful.
So it's possible? Feel free to experiment. I was thinking of getting
the the new version of max, but I understand it has a pretty steep
learning curve. Let me know what you come up with.
Thanks very much,
Chris