(GIG SPAM!) ... New Streaming Concert Series ...

Tonight, the first Full Moon of 2008 will rise, and with it, a concert series begins!

For the next 12 months, i will be performing a live stream. Each performance will commence promptly at 6:00 PM (18:00) Eastern Standard Time in the US and can be heard at this URL:

http://88.198.48.138:9600/

...some of you might recognize that URL as my 24x7 stream used in Second Life... and you'd be right! It's a series called the "Full Moon Lunacy Concerts" and tonight it's "The Wolf Moon Performance" and I'll be performing at an old familiar venue. Those of you who are active in Second Life and want to hear it, send an IM to AldoManutio Abruzzo or Bibi Book for details.

The show will run for 90 minutes; with luck and persistence, it will be recorded for rebroadcast/listening later. Stay tuned here for more info on that.

Hope some of you can (virtually) make it to hear the performance and, if not tonight's, be sure and listen to the next 11!