Concert Reyn vs Coparck (Paradiso, Amsterdam)

Hi people!

I did a show in Paradiso Amsterdam last week and people made some
audio and video recordings. I put them online and thought you guys
might find it interesting since it's looping all over the place.
For the after-show of Coparck's last concert of their ‘3rd ALBUM-TOUR
(an album produced by yours truly), I played a special set with 10
'live remixes' made of Coparck songs... Should be making more sense
if you knew the original Coparck tracks, but hopefully you guys and
grrrls can still enjoy this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbauopyYEzQ&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azYAhFRLh7E&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmPd4IorfM4&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0hLhRm7U-8&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRgcWVb9fsU&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VacfLghIgrM&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sflYXKeva3I&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=966XMSIiPpk&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH28IEcFL0c&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0JiDJuE-Fw&feature=user

Setup is kinda interesting. I recently bought a Gordius Big Little
Giant which is now the big central station in my setup. Running in
the background is Ableton Live and the Echoplex syncs to it after the
MIDIClock is piped from the laptop through the Gordius to all other
equipment. (in another setup for februari I also have a MachineDrum
synced). And all the settings and patch changes happen from the
Gordius where I got a setlist going. And when I scroll through the
songs after I release the button for a second even the songs in
Ableton get loaded automatically with MIDIStroke. And whether the
EPDs should be synced to each other or to Ableton all happen
automatically. All settings imaginable.. Also automatic mutes of the
EPD and changes in the Live form are all automated. It takes some
work to program but when it's all done it really opened a new world
for me!

Keep you posted!

Cheers,

Reyn