AW: OT: Check out the Robot Guitar!

> Leave it to Gibson to waste their time on useless innovation. Who can't
tune a guitar? Certainly nobody you would want
> to listen to.

I really can see the reason to quickly change between different tunings at
the flip of a switch mid-tune. Looper Michael Manring does this a lot,
using
hipshot bridges. So that's not really innovative...and it seems it doesn't
work for that application, either.

> I don't get the Digital one either. So it sends out 6 different signals,
What are you supposed to do with that? It
> doesn't have midi like every other Hex pickup.

Another one of the luminaries here did that a long time ago:
http://matthias.grob.org/pParad/pppp.htm. Process each of your strings
individually? Hell, yeah, I'd like to do that! But again, it's not new...