Re: OT: Check out the Robot Guitar!

Hehe...I mean in terms of the 'nobody you would want to listen to'..
possibly.  .We were talking about Phil Keaggy before and one of the
things that I really enjoy is the way he so smoothly pulls tuning
changes in the midst of a performance.   The whole organic aspect of a
man interacting with his instrument proficiently just makes the
performance more enjoyable to me.

But I think the whole idea is...with the Robo you can just hit a button
while you are playing the thing and have it go drop D tuning for
instance.  And I'm sure ruin the company or not..they'll make a bunch of
money on the idea :-).  I personally don't have plans to get one but the
idea had some to me some years back and I figured it was just a matter
of time since a lot of people will pay just for convenience because they
have too much money.   And others will see some performance advantage to
it.. -Bob