Re: Powered Subs

Exellent. That's what I wanted to hear. HUGE is what I'm after. When I'm
using a max patch to generate multi-octaves (24 down and lower), delays,
etc...I want it to sound like a volcano. I have a local friend who has
been
playing bars and private gigs for years and years...mostly country and
southern fried rock. He used just about all the subs out there, and runs a
really big PA. I used to run sound for him years ago. He just recommended
that Mackie too. I'll start with one, and if I get really ambitious, I may
buy another later in the year so that I can run them in stereo (thought
using just one should not be a show stopper).

Kris