Re: Powered Subs

I played a gig a few weeks ago at an Irish Pub that the owner (being a
player himself) had outfitted with a Mackie Sub. My wife, whom hadn't
attended a gig in over a year, commented that  I sounded HUGE. Not to
steer the conversation in a very different and inappropriate
direction, but if you are willing to carry one, get one. It is an
impressive and awe-inspiring moment when you hit that low D with a sub
hitting the patrons in the chest. Very cool.