Re: Powered Subs

Before I heap on another response...Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope you
are all successful in your resolutions, if you make them.

So, back to powered subs. This groups is a real hoot sometimes. It cracks
me
up how someone can ask a question, and then over the course of several
asked
advice on which sub to buy, and ended up with a discussion over whether I
even needed them. Of course, there is no debate for me on whether I need
one, given the sound I am after and the context. That is a done deal. I
haven't seen any major objections to the Mackie, so I may go with that
option, unless a really attractive stereo sub option comes up that can
delivery enough juice.

Kris