Re: I need brighter LEDs

Stephen;
Aside from the issue of not being able to see the LED's in the sunlight, beware that you may experience a shutdown due to heat build up in the pedals.  I had both my DD20 and RC20xl shut down when playing in the sun even though it was a cool day.  You can tell it's about to happen when the LED on the DD20 starts going all black.  Both pedals recovered when cooled down and work fine (though I've since moved to using an RC50 for looping and haven't put the DD20 and 20xl through any hard testing to see if the heat caused any long lasting damage - ie: are they more susceptible to heat now????).
- Paul