I need brighter LEDs

Here's a thing.

Did a lovely open air gig today at Will Gile's Exotic Garden in Norwich, great fun, played a good set.

BUT

I was set up on the balcony of the house, spouting out my sounds across the lovely garden, it never occurred that when the sun came out, I wouldn't be able to see any of my LEDs on my RC20, soundbite sampler or guitar FX.  Big problem, had to try to create shades while playing.  I usually have the opposite problem, and often need to set up a little light so I can see the controls.

... and the cats!  At one point I had two moggies climbing between my legs and across my pedal board, and one perched atop the mixer.

Playing there again next Sunday; must pack sunshade (but will this encourage rain?) and pepper spray.

Stephen
www.myspace.com/sylvianfisher