RE: Most programmable midi foot controller

> i'll need to insert my annual praise for the lake butler
> midi midigator RFC-1 foot pedal

Yes, I have one of these too.  They're quite powerful, but it is
important to understand that they've been out of production for a long
time so fixing them is practically impossible and finding replacement
power supplies can be difficult.  I'm told Condor Electronics can make
a compatible power supply.

The main reason I don't use mine any more is that there are only 5
switches per bank compared to 10 on the FCB1010.  This means that
you'll be using the Inc/Dec switches to scroll through banks more
often to get to your looper functions.

I also find the switches almost impossible to press without wearing
shoes which is generally not an issue for live performance, but
annoying when I'm at home.

Jeff

BTW, my RFC-1 is in near mint condition if anyone wants to
buy a backup.  Contact me off list.