From: "Jeff Larson" <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 10:54 AM
Subject: RE: Most programmable midi foot controller

> Actually the tech21 midi moose will run on midi power or a power
> supply or on a 9volt battery http://www.tech21nyc.com/midimoose.html

I think it only sends program changes though, no note programming.
It's also unclear whether it is programmable at all, I couldn't
find a manual online but it looks like you scroll through the
program change range with up/down buttons then use one of the
5 switches to select programs in that range.

Jeff