Re: Most programmable midi foot controller

any power supply can be easily acquired through any of the huge electronic online stores like jameco etc.
just meet the ampere, volts, AC or DC and polarity needs...and ur fixed.
if u need regulated versions, they're available also.
if u cant find it, ill build it and sell it to u myself:-)
http://jameco.com
___
Adrian Bartholomew
2550 S 36th St.
Quincy, IL 62305
(913) 660-6918
http://www.jaxtr.com/dreadrocksean
What's with the pursed lip poses? Beginning to look weird...on an alien level.