Re: circus animals? (Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial)

hi per, i get your point.
i also hate standard phrases and distrust them. concerning verbal audience
reactions i generally have a pretty positive attitude.

when someone comes to me after a concert to tell me that the concert was
great, i simply say thank you.
even if i disagree and just had a miserable time on stage (happens once in
while, such is life).
for the person to come behind stage and say ANYTHING is already a nice
thing.
something in the music must have touched that person deeply to take the
effort to approach me.
i don't take the content of comments too seriously because lots of people
have very little experience with live music - and probably music in
general.

once somebody came to me and said: "that's really nice, what you are doing
there with your clarinet!"
i said thank you and explained, that the instrument i was holding in my
hand
was a flute...

anybody out there with stories like this? (i bet there is...)

smooth looping - tilmann