Re: Jazz tone

I've played that guitar, it does sound fine! Bob Taylor made it after
being challenged by another guitar builder concerning his designs.
Anyway he resawed the wood, (pallet grade oak) you can even still see
the silver round spots that were the nails. As a bit of a joke he
inlaid a forklift on the fretboard. They have it on display at their
show room in San Diego. I was visiting an old friend (Dave Hosler who
was part of the design team on the T5 and their new electric
http://www.tommyshaw.com/photos/newguitar_eng.htm ) and I got to
spend some time playing the guitar and some of the others in their
show room. If you're ever down that way give them a call, it's quite
interesting to go for a tour of the factory.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca