Re: Rocktron All Access

Hi,
after seeing how you're trying to design the ideal footcontroller, I
wanted to tell you that I'm collaborating with a tech who is building
the prototype of what I need.
It would be nice to check if we could see if what he's preparing would
be interesting for you also; we're at the point we can add the things we
need.
During the next days I will try to translate the project he's working on.
If any of you want to check it out, please mail me privately unless the
list wants to keep this specific sub-subject going.
I forgot to say that I decided to go this road because after checking
all the tech data of the controllers you're talking about, I found none
of those could be giving the 100% of what I need, so I asked to the tech
how much would have costed to have one to find out he was about to build
one, he accepted me to add to his project all the needs I had. The cost
of this footcontroller will be lower ( 10%) of the All Access.
my best,
luca
www.unguitar.com