Re: gratuitous nostalgia was: re: Looping in prehistory

rack mount before 82...tools of the gods.
what were some of the first"rack mount"units?
it was all on the floor before the treaty with the greys...

"loop.pool" <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
Here's a pic of that delay that Jaco used
I remember the face plate really well.

and yes, Bill, he did send his bass flying across the stage on purpose.
I believe we were standing next to each other, no?

that's a fond memory.

Do You Yahoo!?