cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

From: Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com
Subject: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V97 #170
To: Loopers-Delight-d@annihilist.com
Sender: SmartList <lists@slip.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 10:14:45 -0700

------------------------------

Loopers-Delight-d Digest                                Volume 97 : Issue
170

Today's Topics:
  Re: brainless mail servers from the   [ Kim Flint
<kflint@annihilist.com> ]
  Re: Multi-effects Unit                [ Paolo Valladolid
<pvallado@wayneswo ]
  Re: ECHOPLEX SHIPPING TO EUROPE       [ Leonardo Cavallo
<LEO@DINONET.IT> ]
  RE: Multi-effects Unit                [ "Sellon, Bob"
<bsellon@lexicon.com> ]
  echoplex, Euro voltage                [ "JF. Carter"
<Jim.Carter@bristol.ac ]
  Re: Multi-effects Unit                [ Mark@asisoftware.com (Mark Kata)
]
  Vortex for sale in LA                 [ Andre LaFosse
<altruist@shoko.calar ]
  Re: echoplex, Euro voltage            [ Kim Flint
<kflint@annihilist.com> ]
  Re: ECHOPLEX SHIPPING TO EUROPE       [ Kim Flint
<kflint@annihilist.com> ]
  RE: Multi-effects Unit                [ "T.W. Hartnett"
<hartnett.t@apple.c ]
  RE: Multi-effects Unit                [ Kim Flint
<kflint@annihilist.com> ]
  RE: Multi-effects Unit                [ "Sellon, Bob"
<bsellon@lexicon.com> ]
  RE: Multi-effects Unit                [ Mark@asisoftware.com (Mark Kata)
]
  RE: Multi-effects Unit                [ "Hogan, Greg"
<ghogan@lexicon.com> ]
  RE: Multi-effects Unit                [ "Sellon, Bob"
<bsellon@lexicon.com> ]
  JamMan sync misconceptions.           [ msottila
<msottila@mailbox.syr.edu> ]
  Fw:                                   [ "cookie" <dc@ak.planet.gen.nz> ]
  RE: ECHOPLEX SHIPPING TO EUROPE       [ Michael Peters
<MPeters@compuserve. ]
  Re: ECHOPLEX SHIPPING TO EUROPE       [ pycraft@elec.gla.ac.uk (Michael
Pyc ]
  Re: JamMan sync misconceptions.       [ "Robert S. Carter"
<rsc4@hhmi.upenn ]
  Re: JamMan sync misconceptions.       [ Steven Dubofsky
<skullsaw@gti.net> ]

Administrivia:
Looper's Delight
with "subscribe" (or "unsubscribe") in both the subject and the body, with
no
signature files, to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com

To subscribe/unsubscribe to the real Loopers-Delight list, send email
with "subscribe" (or "unsubscribe") in both the subject and the body, with
no
signature files, to:

Loopers-Delight-request@annihilist.com

Check the web page for archives and lots of other goodies!

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html

Your humble list maintainer,

Kim Flint
kflint@annihilist.com