RE: Multi-effects Unit

Dry signal can be passed through unchanged during program changes in the
MPX 1.  The same is true for the LXP15 V2.00 software.  The LXP15 V1.31
software did mute the entire signal during program changes.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything
that I can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg hogan
Lexicon customer Service