Re: Looping - MIDI Foot Controller alternatives

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Tobias Sjögren <sjogren@swipnet.se> wrote:

> P.S. Here's my little snippet fooling around with SooperLooper for the
>first
> time.

Sounds good! Like taking out the melodies and leaving just pure
magic... crickets....

Not sure if what pedal would be best for that music, the FC-200 or the
FCB1010. Check out their specifications and compare to what you need.
I like the FCB because it has ten buttons available right away - but
that's only because I play "organ pedal looping" with it. I hate it's
weight but can't find an alternative. So I have bought a huge
transport for it (and other gear)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se