Re: Steppophonic - could this work?

Hi,

I'm a bit busy now but I may find time to get back this later tonight.
It's fun to discuss, but what I'm really looking for is a solution
that brings all the listed functions - not just a bunch of them that
"can be done". I really kept the list minimal for what the Steppo
setup needs to be playable IMHO.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se