Re: RC-50 sub output vs. phones output volume

Great advice here.  I've owned an RC-50 for a couple of years and
haven't really dug into everything.  I didn't even know about the
support docs (other than the owner's manual).  I downloaded all the
support docs.

I often fall behind on email and the LD community generates a lot of
email.  Well, I hang in there because there is lots of great info on
this list.

-- Kevin