RE: That One Guy

In person it looks like tubular robotic extensions of some kind, though
they
don't move automatically.  I couldn't tell if they were polished stainless
steel, titanium or whatever.  He has one sting on each, and triggers at
various places along with two or three kick drum pedals and other switches
on the floor--in the one video he plays a cowboy boot that outputs through
1/4-inch plug just over the heel.   The triggers seem to have a variety of
sounds they can activate; he makes quick programming changes between songs.

He didn't use the smoke when I saw him.

According to his website, he tours internationally--I recommend the show if
you get a chance.

dave

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Jeff Lomas <jeff.lomas@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is that thing he's playing with a bow?  It looks like a sign post.

Think it must be a chimney.... with a string attached. saw smoke
coming out the top of it in one video...
Did you see his "Music Video"? I liked that one (more voice). It was
fun reading some comments too. :-)

p ;-)