Re: RC-50 sub output vs. phones output volume

Glad the sub/main switch helped.... it sure did for me.

Radio Shack has it... I think they call it "contact cleaner" or
something like that.

So the RC-50 thinks you want it to be 4 bars long... weird. I have
never run into that... then again I always tap the tempo in, so....
different uses produce different results.

something in the tempo sync docs might help you with the tempo
changing issue... not sure.

Teddy