Re: Voicetone Create (was: RC-50 vs. Laptop Setup: cost comparison)

> >did you really get any decent "telephone effect"?
> >I always ended up with so much feedback - I gave it up.
> Ah, now that's a slightly different issue.  I'm pretty sure that it's
> sorta linked to the nature of the effect.

I use a patch on my Zoom G2 for getting that effect. It's emulating a Boss
Overdrive pedal and it never causes any feedback problems.

I guess with a little compression+eq, they could have handled it on the
Voicetone Create.

best regards
Buzap
--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a