Re: Voicetone Create (was: RC-50 vs. Laptop Setup: cost comparison)

Just my 2 cents on this,i am trying out the Digitech vocalist 4 at the
moment,very nice and the telphone radio efx are there without the feedback
drawback,very twaekable and it also sounds definetly nicer than the
harmony G,you cannot beat the price for a harmonizer with IQ,vox fxs
processor and simple acoustic guitar fx processor as well,and its still
cheaper than buying the voice tone create and the harmony G together, my
only wish is that it was smaller!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom