Re: Voicetone Create (was: RC-50 vs. Laptop Setup: cost comparison)

Thanx Buzap,i am debating between this one and the digitech vocalist 4,i
cant believe there is no EQ on the tone create!what if u want those
telephone type effects?but yes nice long reverbs and delays for
soundscaping is also what i am very interested in,i just love how small
they are!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom