Re: Voicetone Create (was: RC-50 vs. Laptop Setup: cost comparison)

Hi Mech

> Oh, it'll do those "telephone type" effects.  There's a distortion
> block that'll allow you to re-EQ for all kinds of effects like that,
> IIRC.

did you really get any decent "telephone effect"?
I always ended up with so much feedback - I gave it up.

Good point you made: it's not only for vocals. Whenever you need decent
reverbs in you chain.
Too bad it's only MonoIn>mono/stereoOut

best regards
Buzap
--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a