Re: AW: What's experimental?

Rainer,

Good response, great discussion.

I just wanted to instigate some good musical (and not necessarily
political) discussion on the list.

I felt bad that earlier on . . . I was afraid folks might think I was
being a curmudgeonly old goat about "music" labels

It seems like it was taken in the spirit in which I meant it.

And we got some pretty good participation.

Yeah the sig I used to use on my emails was "Different is not always
better, but better is always different".

I don't know where exactly I picked that up . . . probably from
somebody else on the list.

Perhaps I should resurrect it.

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian

http://www.reverbnation.com/tedkillian

http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes